At Surpass Behavioral Health, we provide high-quality Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy for children and teens with autism. Our dedicated team is passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of our clients and their families. Join our team as a school based Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) to be a part of our mission to make a difference.
This position will support clients in Grayslake, IL.
Our high value rewards package:
- Up to 25 paid holiday and personal days off in year one
- DailyPay: Access your money when you want it!
- 401k plan with matching contributions
- Industry-leading 360 You™ benefits program.
- Employee Referral Program
- Bi-weekly bonus incentives available
Certain benefits may vary based on your employment status.
Our supportive environment includes:
- Annual CEU Stipend & Certification Renewal Reimbursement
- Training and Professional Development opportunities available to develop and strengthen your skillset as a BCaBA
- Up to 90% off higher education (degrees, certifications) and test preparation for you and your family
- Work life balance: Work Monday-Friday, no weekends required!
- Clinically sustainable caseload size
What you’ll do in this role:
- Administer assessments including but not limited to VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R, Essential for Living, Functional Assessments, and Functional Analysis
- Develop reports including but not limited to functional behavior assessments, behavior intervention plans, progress reports, and individual education plan (IEP)/ 504 plans.
- Utilize behavioral skills training to teach direct care staff the skills needed for the client/student’s program. Monitor progress regularly via visual analysis and make program changes when indicated.
- Train and supervise behavior technicians and/or school district staff in the implementation of ABA procedures and interventions.
- Develop individualized programming based on the needs of the client/student as well as caregiver and/or case manager.
- Maintain communication with caregivers and school district stakeholders regarding client progress and plan of care.
We are looking for compassionate Board Certified Assistant Behavioral Analysts with:
- Bachelor’s degree in ABA, Psychology, Education, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of related professional experience working with children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) in a multidisciplinary team setting, preferred.
- Certification as a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) in good standing with the BACB, required
- Works with integrity and adheres to the BACB Ethical Code, HIPAA practices, and company policies
- Ability to move freely, quickly, and frequently from a seated position (on the floor or in a chair) to a standing position as well as the ability to lift items up to 50 lbs. on occasion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.